Thread: minimal amount needed

1. Default minimal amount needed

what is the most minimal amount of money you can use buying stocks? or bonds anything.

the yogurt stains in pits of glee will cast a shadow within the means required to boat up a "measured gill" :beerglass:

3. Default

You need to open a broker account,do a Google search. Each broker has different minimum balance requirements, some have none. Thats a start,then you can buy your .00004 stock if you choose.

4. Default

well. cause i know you can buy stocks and stuff for only 6 - 4 - 50 dollars. but its like, im playing Virtual Stock Exchange at Marketwatch.com and the company i bought stocks from ( i bought 3 ) and gained 0.32 ? i don't know what that means but. assuming that is money earned, i still lost money. so im hoping i don't have to spend 300 dollars on stock. so that way when it does go up 0.50 cents i gain little profit

5. Default

my dad does minimal number of equity trades (focuses more on forex) but he swears by sharebuilder.com

its $4 per trade and no minimums

i remember seeing zecco.com which charges nothing and i believe there are no minimums there either but you should double check