Thread: Trading platforms

Hybrid View

1. Default Trading platforms

I'm sure this has been asked alot but I just want an update. What are all the choice out there for platforms and a quick opion on each would be helpful.

I am using Trade Arch. with TD-A right now. I like it but I dont think it gives me the speed that I could have with another platform? by speed I mean just entering in my order, too much clicking and typing.

2. Default

I use scottrade. Enter the company code click trade, enter buy/sell, price, always buy on limit order, time limit order day, week etc, I done. Do around 50 trades a month like it.

3. Default

I like their web sight and what they offer. I was dealing with edward jones and really spending the money with them. The 7 or so dollars a trade is nothing compared to what I make. This last week I paid them 58.65 in fees but walked away with 638.00 profit and that was just the first 4 days of the month.

4. Default

I hear good things about Tradestation

Opinions on Tradenet?

5. Default

Why do you like Scottrade? Most traders I talk to prefer to use a.... 3rd party software opposed to what he brokerage firms are offering.

6. Default

You might like tradecrowd.com, it is Europe based social trading platform and a broker.