Thread: Guru on UGHO

1. Default

It may go down to $1.03 which is the low from 9/30. It has obviously formed a double bottom. There's a wait and see attitude right now. It may not be a bad thing if it sells off a little to have volume increase and the Bulls step in and move it higher. Look at 9/30 and notice the selloff after a consolidation stage. UGHO took off after that selloff and gained over 30% in a matter of days.

2. Default Guru on UGHO

I'm not the one and only Guru, but I can give ya my opinion on UGHO if ya don't mind...

UGHO ----> solid recent news, plus the chart shows it's about ready for a bounce... seems it has support at a 1.00 (unsure of resistance point).

I bought @ 1.09

UGHO ready to take flight, so put some coin in this one and get ready for take off.

3. Default

Their subsidiary, Shield defense, has a cool product called the stunlight. I like the videos...check them out. Having been in the Marine Corps myself, there is a good use for this product.

http://www.universalguardian.com/sdi/sdi_products.php

The one thing I didn't like is that they say that the stunlight is good for residential use, however, they don't have any ordering or pricing information on their website...bummer, because I wouldn't mind buying one. Probably a liability issue of selling these things directly to the general public.

Their subsidiary, Shield defense, has a cool product called the stunlight. I like the videos...check them out. Having been in the Marine Corps myself, there is a good use for this product.

The one thing I didn't like is that they say that the stunlight is good for residential use, however, they don't have any ordering or pricing information on their website...bummer, because I wouldn't mind buying one. Probably a liability issue of selling these things directly to the general public.

4. Default

Thanks guys, as I learn and get better educated or charting, it helps to have some ressurance for what I am reading. In at 1.04, but noticed volume is relatively slow and a bounce should be coming. We'll watch and see. Thanks, Luc

5. Default

Thanks for the update. I was out of pocket for about four days. I see UGHO has fallen a bit (now 1.02) I was in at 1.08 so I would like to see the turn. Waiting.....................