Thread: chair throwing

1. Default chair throwing

I like throwing chairs. It's nice to see someone on TV shares my passion.

In all fairness he does a lot of stuff that isn't all that mature. Does he need to bang on buttons that make random sound effects? Does he need to yell the entire show? Does he need to rip the heads off of little stuffed bulls ever couple of minutes? Probably not, but that's part of the entertainment.

2. Default

I like the chair throwing! It's all for entertainment value I assure you. Are you ready ski-daddy?!?!?!?!?!

I like the chair throwing! It's all for entertainment value I assure you. Are you ready ski-daddy?!?!?!?!?!I like the chair throwing! It's all for entertainment value I assure you. Are you ready ski-daddy?!?!?!?!?!I like the chair throwing! It's all for entertainment value I assure you. Are you ready ski-daddy?!?!?!?!?!

3. Default

Chair throwing is all fun until someone gets hurt...I think that's why Cramer looks like an old man doing it. On second thought, its probably a prop chair and only weighs a pound or so. :wink: :lol:

4. Default

he did get hurt one day. He kept wiping the blood off of his arm. The next day he had a band-aid.
    My favorite part has got to be, when he throws the bulls at the buttons now. :lol:

5. Default

The chairs are pre-broken but one day he forgot and picked it up by the top and it came right out of the base. Now he always picks it up by the base. I no longer watch the political wrangling on all the other networks. Cramer has been a great show.