Thread: RIMM - this is a good stock

1. Default RIMM - this is a good stock

Went by $3.76 cents ahead of the earnings report today evening....

This is a good stock...rather great one........ hoping to take a small gain after the earnings....

2. Default

Really interested to see how this plays out tomorrow...and even the next week or so...I took on a strangle position today for Jan options...didn't want to get held down by the MM with the Oct or even Nov. They have been doing this a lot lately with other recent runners such as BIDU...oh well hurry up market and open and lets see what happens...

3. Default

What were your strikes? The stock was down 2% AH, and it may not move too much more with the numbers as I see them. Might be a tough position to profit from. I hope I am wrong.

4. Default

Nice move up! The afterhours after the earnings report and conference call was quite strange with the price ranging from $105 to $94. Good to see that investors liked to hear RIMM raise their next quarter earnings!

5. Default

Opti, this is probably the strongest stock in the entire market. It just posted excellent earnings. This stock is not a "flash in the pan". It has upped it's next quarter projection. Why on earth take a small gain so soon?

I would be willing to bet (if I were a betting man), that you could add on each dip between now and January and increase your entire net worth by 30%. That includes the house, the car, the fleas on the dog.