Thread: ok, no selling tomorrow guys

1. Default ok, no selling tomorrow guys

Sell what? I'm all out of stocks.

To be honest with you, I hope the selling continues and the damned DJIA goes sub-11,000. At least then the risk wil be out of the market as all the pseudo-rallies based on the belief the FOMC was almost done will be negated. I will then be able to buy stocks without the worry the market is going to drop 100 points or more on a whim.

2. Default

I'm not selling. I sense a low housing # on Thursday; i.e., a rate pause in June. I think the markets will be bullish for a couple days now.

<----- My avatar is primed to ride the bulls. Are you one of them? I am!

3. Default

I was talking to a friend of mine that has commodity stocks in uranium, gold and silver. He is dumping them because of the last few days. I used to do that but I think things will stay as they are forever. I'm usually the one to dump in a panic but I refuse to dump this time. Cameco and Titanium Metals I think will come around for me. I have shifted my 401K and Roth IRA to conservative accounts. If the sky falls I dont want a total collapse.

4. Default

Careful chasing them dead cats.. I am thinking this downtrend continues for 2 to 3 more weeks. Many issues have hit bottom, but the tape will continue to depress you for at least 10 more days. My humble opinion.

5. Default

I'm with you on this one. I think this bounce in crude oil is a sucker's bounce. The hurricane report that is the basis for the bounce in crude futures was common knowledge. The 2-3 bucks a barrel that resulted will come back out and the oil stocks will fall as well. I will wait on the sidelines for a few more weeks to buy anything if I do at all.