Thread: Bad news for BCON

1. Default Bad news for BCON

Posted losses today. Pre-market prices now $1.75.

The ride is over, possibly, for the time being. Phooey!

2. Default

You're welcomed! For the free advice I gave ya that is. Sounds like you didn't believe me! Hmmmmm....I may have ta chawge ya next time! Ummm...BaCON!

3. Default

Ahhh c'mon. I told ya you were on your own and that's what you decided to be. I doan have time fo fokes who is gonna boohoo at me. I got butts ta kick ova heeeya! My condolences to you...but you really didn't expect me to change my outlook jist because ya didn't lissen to me did ya? I hope not. Good luck to ya! *-)

4. Default

Good call, Boo,
    Once again, I have learned a valueable lesson and it always seems to be the same one. DO NOT HOLD A STOCK THROUGH EARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought, I had one more day... my bad, fortunately, my entry point was lower @ 1.61 ish...I had no idea earnings would be reported in a.m., was hoping for after close...
    So Mr. Booyahoo, what's the call for today's low... 1.25-1.40ish or possibly lower...
    Mad girl... now is the time to " keep yer head ", who wins, fear or greed... I say...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... ........maybe..................................... ..I think.......................................hmmmmm mmm............
    fear @ the open... greed " might " step in, in the afternoon...
    although, fear controls the price for now.