Thread: Finviz.com screens for Monday

1. Default Finviz.com screens for Monday

googlemaps look around: Thank you for reminding me - - indeed a nice enough area for Dean's residence, and an easy commute. all links posted work except the one in #10 - which leads to a "join this service" page. the information posted makes the point clearly though.

2. Default

Be careful Nan. In know my way around that I-Hub board better than most. Just check who they have on their banned list! LOL! Not that I'm some die hard basher, but got into not being PC with the mod. Apparenly you can not post the word 'stroke' without his approval. I am a die hard fliupper and didi very well accumulating a massive pile of free shares. Disapointed, I bailed about 75% around .014 and trying not to buy back in. It is hard. Maybe on the next big dip. MoMo is building once again and if this goes sideways today, I'll buy EOD at the ASK. It will be good for another flip.
    They're paid company shills on I-hub,

3. Default

Remember all 6 acquisitions had to be closed on the same day, then we get two closed and can n ot expose these due to notifying the employees and customers, That has gone on for a way too long amount of time with out leaks from employees. Just to odd.
    Tigerfish is sort of a pie in the sky event. Why is Tigerfish not out singing glory in Ausie papers. QASP was theire saving grace and it sort of died on the vine. Nothing form those guys.
    Mineseeker is a way to get Deans mug shoot on a web site. He gave money and I see nothing happening with that. Dean is a Patron and nothing more.
    This is a hard LT play. If it does turn all good you can get shares below .05 with ease. There will be many stepping off as it runs on great news. Dean has worn down the investor pool and this last round of no news missed prs and dilution has added a few more nails.
    JMHO....750K shares being held free and very weak. I want to see this hit .25, but damn!

4. Default

Well, it ain't going sideways today.
    One thouight you must take note of. Its revenue report time on the big boards and alot, and I mean one hell of alot of volume in the way of day traders are out of these pinks and pennies and playing the Apple , GE the Goldman Sacs, which I love after Obama wants to shut them down. They will get a great revenue report and a great play.
    Volume looks to have dwindled in QASP today and I moved my buy limit to .0075 and .005
    Doubling my shares down here against my own advise. I need therapy! Even if this is one big scam, I have to feel, Dean has more tricks and smoke to get this back to .0140 for a dump. 100+% would be sweet up in here.

5. Default

A good swing up for QASP today, MM manipulation is rampant on this stock. I sure hope lots of buy back occured when it was at a penny...thats why I figured they brought it down so low, and kept it there. Then again that point is moot anyway. Dean is buying back the float, not retiring any shares. He can do whatever he wants, as long as he can cover his ass on paper saying that in total he owned 20% of the float.

If the next few days are green like today I'll be in the same position I always get in with this stock. Which is a good run with news right around the corner, but unsure if Dean will come through. It has happened time and time again.

Some people might say that this time it's for real. But it has been 'for real' before with only a real drop in stock price..blahh, we'll see.

6. Default

My take, This run has no support. All the remaining gungho longs bought in today, shot the wad trying to catch this bottom or slapping the ask hoping for the run to continue.
    I dumnped 100% now @ .0124 close to the HOD. I'm out nadda QASP for me.
    But I took all the cash and will buy back on the next dip down.
    I think it has too come back into sub penny terretory.
    If we had news or something concrete then yes I see a few more green days, but We all know Dean has missed the "buyback in earnmest" as he stated and did the opposit, diluted due to not having the funds.
    When Dean disapears and pops up in CHI, then that is the sign the final signitures are needed.
    I'm betting we have more time and all the free shares I dumped can be increased by 60% or more; or this ship has sailed without me.
    I just didn't see a steady blocks of shares being bought.