Thread: SAEI Buy out today news $1.75 pps is @ .70 NOW!

1. Default

5th richest man in Russia just dropped a buyout offer for all shares of SAEI @ 1.75 per share.

Easy money!

2. Default SAEI Buy out today news $1.75 pps is @ .70 NOW!

No its not stupid at all. Its a big concern. It might get close to a buck till the company SAEI comes out and PRs that they will accept the offer.
    This Russian wants to become one of the big 3 gold producer on this Planet.
    You bet the Big 3 are all watching and asking them selves who is going to #4. The big 3 dictates the price and supply of Gold. Thats power. And how about #4 or 5 or 6 today. Maybe they are wanna bes and see this company as a steal at $1.75
    This is real! Today's news was like ringing a bell. You can't unring it. Eyeballs are on this company.
    With the projected Gold in the ground and the 23MM low free float, $4.00 has been the target. Its a cool move on the Russian's part. The company just bought $3mm worth of stock in November, for pennes. Now this? Cool flip at that price. The Russian knows it.
    The best case scenerio is us stock holders get sandwich between a bidding war.

3. Default

My Wifes company just bought ERUX last week for $12.00 per share. Its a done deal when the SEC approves it. The stock trades @ $11.75 tody.

Theres a garante .25 with a nod from the SEC.
    With SAEI there is still alot that needs to be seen till it gets close to the $1.75. If the company stalls this deal so as to try and generate another bidder, it could become a killer flip play for more shares.
    There is too much going on with this, not to get all excited.
    The 5 richest Russian with a goal. He owns the NY Nets! Its big time.
    Could it be all a lie to sell shares? Maybe. It will be the death of the stock if it is.

4. Default

No its not stupid at all. Its a big concern. It might get close to a buck till the company SAEI comes out and PRs that they will accept the offer.
    This Russian wants to become one of the big 3 gold producer on this Planet.
    You bet the Big 3 are all watching and asking them selves who is going to #4. The big 3 dictates the price and supply of Gold. Thats power. And how about #4 or 5 or 6 today. Maybe they are wanna bes and see this company as a steal at $1.75
    This is real! Today's news was like ringing a bell. You can't unring it. Eyeballs are on this company.
    With the projected Gold in the ground and the 23MM low free float, $4.00 has been the target. Its a cool move on the Russian's part. The company just bought $3mm worth of stock in November, for pennes. Now this? Cool flip at that price. The Russian knows it.
    The best case scenerio is us stock holders get sandwich between a bidding war.

My Wifes company just bought ERUX last week for $12.00 per share. Its a done deal when the SEC approves it. The stock trades @ $11.75 tody.

5. Default

Don't you find the 2 misspellings of the Geologist and the Russian Billionaire in the 8-K and PR ironic? They can now claim that they did not mislead investors as the people they were referring to, in fact, were different people.

Also the OMX Group is not owned nor used as an alias for the Prokhorov's real company ONEXIM Group. Again, the SAEI guys are using a similar name and will later claim no relation.

I would love to know where they got the 5th richest Russian as the real Mikhail Prokhorov is Russia's 2nd richest according to Forbes.

Also why does a Nevada, American company need to file an NI 43-101? That is for Canadian Companies. Maybe just a ploy to further dupe investors by making a claim? They feel like no one will believe them without it??? Oh wait, I don't believe them with it....These guys are pushing the limits by stretching the truth on everything. Using legit people/companies, just slightly changing the name to fool people.

6. Default

Theres a garante .25 with a nod from the SEC.
    With SAEI there is still alot that needs to be seen till it gets close to the $1.75. If the company stalls this deal so as to try and generate another bidder, it could become a killer flip play for more shares.
    There is too much going on with this, not to get all excited.
    The 5 richest Russian with a goal. He owns the NY Nets! Its big time.
    Could it be all a lie to sell shares? Maybe. It will be the death of the stock it it is.

Pray we get another buyer.

7. Default

If you guys are not watching what has gone on on the Hub this week end, yall have missed one hell of a show. Never before have I seen such an attack on an OTC stock.
    This will either turn into the best stock play of 2010 or the biggest rip off.
    The definite bashing is way over the top. Big Short position about to have their arse handed to them and have set out the wolves.
    Just way too much effort to scare off the retail guys.
    Like I said, 'Never before have I seen this amount of effort'.

If it dips in the AM, I'm buying more. May get my butt handed to me, but it always a gamble.