Thread: Why you should buy ECRY now

1. Default Why you should buy ECRY now

One of the amazing penny stock companies to me, getting a great jump today the reason you ask?

Their App just dropped in the iphone market and was released/updated today. This is going to be pumped huge over the weekend. The company deals with email privacy etc.

Here is a youtube video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uopd9cgtoyU&feature=player_embedded"]How vulnerable is your email?.mov - YouTube[/ame]

It also protects HIPPA records, gonna be pumped huge IM

2. Default

Also here is a PR that hasnt made its ways over the airways. It has been released on their site but has not reached IHUB or google, or the stock ticker.

eCrypt Technologies Leads the Way in Providing Confidential Communication Options for Helping Professionals and their Clients

Highlands, NJ, January 31, 2012 –(PR.com)– eCrypt Technologies became verified by the Online Therapy Institute, as the first step of developing a partnership with the organization, to show support for the Institute’s advocacy of the use of encryption technology, and to gain exposure within the community. Privacy and confidentiality are paramount to the members of OTI and their clients, and encryption is the only technological means of ensuring both.
    As a way of inaugurating the relationship with OTI, co-founder Kasia Zukowska has contributed an article entitled, Practical Magic, which demystifies encryption to the Institute’s quarterly publication, TILT Magazine – Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology. eCrypt has also commenced an Affinity Program for OTI members to support them in incorporating encryption technology into their practices. As part of the program, members are tendered free eCrypt Me accounts for their clients.
    “We are delighted to welcome eCrypt into our group of ethically verified organizations, and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them,”

3. Default

Says Dr. Kate Anthony, co-founder of the Online Therapy Institute.
    “eCrypt Me was designed to enable everyone, regardless of tech savvy, to embrace information security into their personal and work lives.”

Says Brad Lever, eCrypt Technologies CEO.
    “Helping professionals have far more important things to do than worry about configuring security technologies. With eCrypt Me they are able to focus on their clients, with the piece of mind that their interactions are private and confidential. We are very happy that we can contribute in this way, and excited about the potential of this relationship.”

About eCrypt
    eCrypt Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ECRY) is an information security firm providing email encryption and secure file storage using the strongest encryption algorithms available to prevent the theft of data during transmission and storage in the cloud.
    eCrypt Me is a simple and configuration free web-based email encryption and secure filing system, which helps professionals maintain compliance with regulations such as HIPAA in the US and the Data Protection Act in the UK.

4. Default

It is the tiniest of tech startups in Boulder, Colo., with a string of quarterly losses and a stock that trades for pennies.
    It has no employees. Its founders came from Canada. Its financial reports include a "going concern statement" that raises "significant doubts" as to whether the company will even survive.
    Nevertheless, eCrypt Technologies Inc. (ECRY: 0.63, +0.36, +133.33%) has been quietly loading its board with directors touting high-powered U.S. military and homeland security connections.
    This includes former Republican U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon from Pennsylvania, who served in Congress for 20 years and recently became eCrypt's chairman. When Weldon retired in 2007 he was vice chairman of both the Armed Services Committee and the Homeland Security Committee.
    Then there is Jay M. Cohen, a former Rear Admiral in the U.S. Navy who was Under Secretary for Science & Technology at the Department of Homeland Security. Cohen is now a principal in The Chertoff Group, a consulting group co-founded by former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff.
    Then there is Erik Mettala, the cyber chief scientist in the national-security-global-business unit of research-and-development company Battelle Memorial Institute. Mettalla had a 22-year career in the army, retiring as a lieutenant colonel. Before joining Battelle, he worked for McAfee, developing antivirus, antispam, intrusion prevention applications.
    What is all this firepower doing at a company whose shares have traded at as low as a dime in the past year?
    "We're a development-stage company," eCrypt Chief Executive Brad Lever said. "We've been under the radar...But we plan to have a very strong foundation to embrace the very significant opportunity that's coming our way."
    Lever, Weldon and Cohen were kind enough to take my phone calls. But I am still somewhat afraid that if I really learned all what these guys were up to, I could end up in Guantanamo.