Thread: New Stock Screening Site

1. Default New Stock Screening Site

I need your feedback - I have been setting up a new site for stock screening and scanning - please take the 14 day free trial (NO credit card info needed) and let me know how you like the software. Your input will help me make this the best stock screener available, and you will be among the first to take advantage of it.

2. Default

I have a mac and in an attempt to get a tech analysis got this:

ServletException in:/CFWS04-1/techinfo.jsp] Unable to compile class for JSP An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null Generated servlet error: [javac] Compiling 1 source file The system is out of resources. Consult the following stack trace for details. java.lang.OutOfMemoryError '

3. Default

I registered and got in fine on my XP running machine

Two questions (I obviously have not dug into your program) but why is it seemingly impossible to find a screener that scans on the Stochastic metric (to pick up institutional movement) and the PEG ratio

I would love to pick up on the Slow Stochastic when it does the "buy" cross over

4. Default

Hey, everybody!

I'm sorry about the problems, I just went live today and I'm using you guys as testers, I guess!

The information you are providing is very helpful. The system isn't keeping track of the 2-week period yet, so you will be able to have your 2 weeks free again later, when everything is working as it should.

5. Default

Site looks great!

I would like to see Debt to Equity and P/E/G, Price to Sales, Price to Book, Price to Cash Flow ratios.

As well as Return on Equity, Return on Assets, and Return on Investment percentages.