Thread: Dcnaq

1. Default Dcnaq

NIce hammer with long tail in the oversold area. Look for a nice bounce today or Monday, currently at $1.10. May test $1 again, but it's going higher!

2. Default

With news like that a while ago no wonder...

Sep 09, 2006 (The News-Sentinel - McClatchy-Tribune Business News via COMTEX) -- Dana Corp.'s bankruptcy has left the automotive parts supplier atop Allen County's list of property tax delinquents.

Dana has racked up $595,959 in outstanding property taxes owed to the county. That number could rise even more in November, when another round of tax payments is due.

3. Default

the guy that did the seminar i attended said hes "rich and has 130k in taxes" but he does it cuz they pay him alot of money and he likes doin it, he also owns businesses i guess. but anyway i know my stuff but im having trouble turning it into anything, i dont know why i think i just need more knowledge and learn to control my emotions. im 19 and have about 8-10k available so 100 bux to me isnt that much to sit in a 27 hour workshop and hopefully learn alot. i was impressed with the seminar and think the workshop will be very good, but they arent looking for the 200 bux their motives are to help u make money so you use their platform which is 40 bux a month, thats what i think their motives are, but when i take it ill let u know...plus if it didnt help people no one would go to their other 8 workshops they have.